Vacancy for Data Processor/ Receptionist
Salary: £14,000 per annum
Hours of Work: 9am to 5pm – Monday to Friday
With Kids is an early intervention charity working in Glasgow, Edinburgh and West Lothian. We provide individual, social and practical support to vulnerable children and their families.
We are looking for a data processor/ receptionist to work in our Glasgow office at 15 Annfield Place Glasgow G31 2XE. The post is a temporary for one year and subject to funding continuing to be available.
As first point of contact for our families this is an extremely important role and requires someone with a friendly and helpful manner. Previous experience of data processing is essential and you must be willing to learn new software and systems. Good communication and organisational skills are also essential as is a high level of IT competence in Microsoft Office, Excel etc.
- Welcome visitors to the building and receive and direct incoming telephone calls.
- Deal with visitor enquiries and assist in putting all visitors at their ease.
- Make appropriate hospitality arrangements for visitors.
- Maintain client data base
- Input client details including Strength and Difficulties Questionnaire scores.
- Process referrals
- Provide general administrative support for staff.
- Word processing -– letters, reports etc.
- Control of Petty Cash
- General clerical duties, photocopying, filing etc.
- Booking of rooms
- Order materials
- Such other duties as designated by the Director.
This post will be line managed by the office manager